Found an issue with the Muse App, LibMuse SDK or research tools? Please let us know and report it here.
When reporting an issue, please be as detailed as possible and include the following information:
- Product name
- Product version
- A description of the issue
- The behaviour you were expecting.
- The actual behaviour you experienced
- Any steps to reproduce the issue or what you were doing at the time.
Getting Data example application crashes if Bluetooth is off and the user tries to connect to a Muse headband.
Nothing happens and a warning is logged to the console.
The example application crashes. Sorry I was not able to get the stack trace
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch Getting Data example application.
- Press Refresh.
- Select a Muse headband.
- Go to the Settings application and turn off Bluetooth.
- Go back to the Getting Data example application
- Press Connect.
- Application crashes.