Are you a researcher or practitioner using Muse?

Hello! I’m Tina with Uppercut, a digital design and development studio in Calgary, Alberta. We created Wave, an app that records Muse users’ brainwaves.

We’re presenting Wave at a biohacking meetup in early February. If any researchers or practitioners would like to share what they are doing with Muse, we’d be more than happy to have you present via Skype! Message me if you are interested and I can provide more details :smiley:

I look forward to chatting with you!

Tina

Hi Tina - I’m a practitioner (registered psychologist) in Edmonton. I’m not using Muse in my practice at the moment, still checking it out and thinking about how it might be helpful. But I’m very interested in your project.

Great! I’ll get in touch :slight_smile:

Hi Tina
I’m a counsellor in Australia and exploring the use of muse … like your app, its great to have the real time feedback without having to know anything about software etc. couple of suggestions,

• when you get the scale on, it’d be nice to be able to have horizontal lines without the measures which are distraction.

• Would be awesome if could add a couple markers, predefined by the user, to flag what is happening at particular points,

• if could see whole run in one picture (like the muse app does) as rplaying the whole session is a time consuming way to review a session