Can't convert 8 minute file to MatLab

Hi!

I am having a problem converting longer recordings to MatLab using MusePlayer. I have no problems converting recordings that are 1-2 minutes, but when trying to convert a longer recording to .mat file, I get the following error message:
[SIZE=11px]muse-player -f /Applications/Muse/recordings/Sleep-9-5_1 -M /Applications/Muse/recordings/Sleep-9-5_1.mat[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Muse Player 1.8.4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Input: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px] * Muse file(s): [’/Applications/Muse/recordings/Sleep-9-5_1’][/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Output: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px] * Matlab output file: /Applications/Muse/recordings/Sleep-9-5_1.mat[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Exception in thread Thread-1:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Traceback (most recent call last):[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px] File “/Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/jobs/MusePlayer-MacOS-1.8.x/workspace/build/muse-player/out00-PYZ.pyz/threading”, line 810, in __bootstrap_inner[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px] File “/Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/jobs/MusePlayer-MacOS-1.8.x/workspace/build/muse-player/out00-PYZ.pyz/threading”, line 763, in run[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px] File “/Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/jobs/MusePlayer-MacOS-1.8.x/workspace/build/muse-player/out00-PYZ.pyz/input_handler”, line 120, in parse_files[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px] File “/Users/Shared/Jenkins/Home/jobs/MusePlayer-MacOS-1.8.x/workspace/build/muse-player/out00-PYZ.pyz/input_handler”, line 149, in __parse_head[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]IndexError: list index out of range[/SIZE]

I have read that MusePlayer can convert files that doesn’t exceed 32 minutes, so this seems strange to me. What could be the problem?

I’m no expert in Muse. In fact, I’m just getting started. Perhaps there’s an inaccuracy in the documentation and you need to downsample a little bit?