Had to stop using my Muse 2014 almost a year ago, and wanted to get back to it: what was working fine is not working anymore. I’m following the usual steps:
- Muse is paired
- Connecting using muse-io --osc osc.udp://localhost:5001
- Connection successful: first display of bits/s, battery, noise, etc.
- PROBLEM: nothing else happens… Bits/s or noise values don’t change when I’m wearing or removing the headband. Connection seems fine (checking bluetooth settings), but it’s not updating real time. When I abort and reconnect, I can see an increased number of dropped samples.
I have tried:
- reset Muse
- update Muse firmware using the Muse iOS app
- unpair/repair Muse
- download latest version of museio/Muselab
- restart computer (Mac OSX Yosemite)
Am I missing something obvious? Any ideas?
Thanks a lot for your help!