Disappointed with the Muse Ambassador program because

My wife got me the Muse 2 for Christmas along with the case, it’s pretty expensive yet it’s a good tool and I like it! It has even got my wife to try meditating.
Unfortunately they released the new one after Christmas!

As a PT & coach I encourage my clients to try out meditation and have always recommended the Sam Harris Waking Up App. Having now practiced with Muse 2 since Xmas (I wanted to practice before recommending to friends) I began suggesting Muse to my clients.

Two of my clients bought the Muse this week via the ambassador program, which means I have earned two vouchers worth $60 total.

Today I tried to redeem the reward vouchers, and put them towards purchasing a guided meditation bundle, only to discover that the vouchers cannot be redeemed for such a purchase!?

I’m now disappointed, because it looks like the ambassador program is only useful towards buying a new muse?

Very disappointed because of this. The headset it pricey, fair enough. Yet the fact we cannot use rewards towards purchasing a meditation package is pretty shit. Also disappointed that we cannot track brain waves without the use of a third party app.

Complaint over! ha. Have a great day