Exporting Data From Muse To Another Program (D-Lab) In Real-time

Background information: In my lab, my team is using multiple sensors, including MUSE, to collect different physiological signals. We are using this program, D-Lab, as a centre hub for collecting, storing, and analyzing all the data. D-Lab (http://www.ergoneers.com/en/data-cap…oftware/d-lab/) is a software for synchronous data capture and analysis for behavioral studies, and can accept data from other sources over the network through TCP. We would like to transfer the data from MuseLab to D-Lab too.

So the question is:
Does MuseLab have a feature that allows exportation of captured data in real time to another program (D-Lab in our case) using the TCP protocol?

Thank you in advance!

Hi KatherineH,

Muse data is sent out of MuseIO via OSC, which is a message format transported over TCP (or UDP as the case may be). I don’t know much about D-Lab - have you tried sending Muse data from MuseIO to it? My concern would be that it may be able to receive arbitrary TCP packets but not understand that they are formatted according to OSC.

I checked the D-Lab website and I don’t see much detailed documentation there covering how to connect different devices to it simultaneously as it claims to be able to do. Perhaps the best thing to do right now is to just try it out and see what happens. So, tell MuseIO to connect to a Muse and send the data to a port that D-Lab is receiving on, and see how that goes.

Hi KatherineH,
I checked the D-Lab website and I don’t see much detailed documentation there covering how to export data simultaneously as it claims to be able to do. Perhaps the best thing to do right now is to just try it out and see what happens. So, tell MuseIO to connect to a Muse and send the data to a port that D-Lab is receiving on, and see how that goes.

There is no SDK from D-lab for data communication?

If failed try some export tools.

I also have the same problem with that, any help?

I will try this