2017-08-16 UPDATE - Online Graphing is now available on Muse Monitor.com
The online version uses the Google Charts API to create graphs in your browser without requiring upload, so it runs very fast. To date, I have tested with Chrome on PC/Mac and Safari on Mac all with no problems.
I’ve been asked a few times about generating graphs from Muse Monitor CSV data.
Here is a VBA script to generate a graph for the Average Absolute Brain Waves:
The most simple way to use this macro is to install it to your personal macro workbook. This will make the macro available to use on any file you open in excel.
- In Excel click [View] on the ribbon bar.
- Click the down arrow under the [Macro] button and select [Record Macro].
- Under “Store macro in” select “Personal Macro Workbook”.
- Click [OK].
- This will now setup your Personal Macro Workbook if not already done and create a new macro.
- Click the down arrow under the [Macro] button and select [Stop Recording].
- Click the down arrow under the [Macro] button and select [View Macros].
- Select the macro you just created (Likely “Macro1”) and click [Edit].
- You can now edit the macro you just created and paste over with the code above.
- Save and Close.
- Open a Muse Monitor CSV file and run your macro from the [Macro] menu to create a graph.