Has anyone been able to use LSL (via Python) on Mac?

Hi community,

Has anyone been able to write Python scripts that open/close LSL streams on Macintosh successfully?

I’m wanting to use SNAP for running experiments and recording context data.

The Send/ReceiveData.py example scripts crash as soon as they reach the line where an outlet is created…but in Windows it works fine.

Tried several Python versions, 32- and 64-bit, and in the debugging process made sure that the proper directories were being found.

I suspect that the libraries weren’t compiled properly for Mac–but would like to hear if anyone has gotten them to work!

Many thanks!

Android App Development

I would like to thanking you because you share a fantastic forum heaving good stuff of information… this info is really very helpful for me and also for everyone…i also want to write thearticle like Python scripts that open/close LSL streams on Macintosh…i think its not easy for me but i will do my great efforts…i am sure i finally wrote that article in a very successfully manner… i really impressed with your article as well as your forum… this is a wonderful forum… good wishes for you… great love to see it…thanking you so much for everything… for further details you can get in touch in this link : www.gogetapps.ca