How to get data on Mac after connecting through MuseIO

Hi, all,
I wish to get some useful data from muse for study.
I’ve connected with MuseIO, but after that where should I access all the paths to data?

I tried the record function in MuseLab, it generates a “.muse” file, seems to record some useful data. Is it the right file I should use? (I wish to get some data like alpha, beta band powers, etc).
BTW, is there a readme file about the format of “.muse” file? And how to open it in a right way?

================== Muse Status ==================
Muse Hardware: 18.0.0
Muse Firmware: 7.2.4
Muse Firmware type: Consumer
Muse Bootloader: 7.2.4
Build No: 44
BT Mac Address: 0006666F4E19
BT Firmware: Ver 5.45 IAP 10
Serial: 1180-WKPP-4E19
Preset: 14
Filters Enabled: true

• Notch Frequency: 60Hz
    Accelerometer Enabled: true
    EEG Sample Frequency: 3520Hz
    EEG Output Frequency: 220Hz
    EEG Samples Bitwidth: 10
    EEG Channel Count: 4
    EEG Channel Layout: TP9 FP1 FP2 TP10
    Downsampling: 16
    Output Mode: SEROUT_COMPRESS
    =================================================

bits/second: [B]7936[/B] receiving at: [B]2686.99Hz [/B] dropped samples:bits/second: [B]8792[/B] receiving at: [B]2686.99Hz [/B] dropped samples:bits/second: [B]8712[/B] receiving at: [B]219.41Hz [/B] dropped samples: [B]56308[/B]
Battery: [B][============ ]+ 62%[/B] voltage: [B]3.85mV[/B]
Noise: [ [B]9.5% 12.5% 12.5% 14.6% [/B] ]

The “.Muse” files are in Google Protocol buffer format, which are defined here: https://sites.google.com/a/interaxon…ite/data-files

To play back the muse file, run MuseLab. Select UDP and enter 5000 for the port number. Click “Open Port”.
This makes MuseLab listen on port UDP5000 for incoming data.

Next run Muse Player. Use the “-f” option first to specify the input file and then “-s” to direct the output stream.
The command will look like this: muse-player -f musedata.muse -s osc.udp://localhost:5000

You can now go back to MuseLab and select “Visualizers”, “New”, “Scrolling Line Graph”, "Finish"
Then put a checkbox next to all the data types you wish to display.

As an alternative to recording on the desktop, you can also record directly on the phone with my app Muse Monitor :wink: