How to use `examples/MuseStatsIos`

Hello all.

I tried to use [SIZE=11px]examples/MuseStatsIos in Xcode(Version 6.1.1), but I had linker error below.
I could not find the solution to this problem.
What should I do?

******[/SIZE] [SIZE=11px]ld: warning: ignoring file /Applications/libmuse/libmuse_ios_1.0.1/examples/MuseStatsIos/Frameworks/Muse.framework/Muse, missing required architecture x86_64 in file /Applications/libmuse/libmuse_ios_1.0.1/examples/MuseStatsIos/Frameworks/Muse.framework/Muse (2 slices)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px] “OBJC_CLASS$_IXNMuseFileWriterFactory”, referenced from:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px] objc-class-ref in AppDelegate.o[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px] “OBJC_CLASS$_IXNMuseManager”, referenced from:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px] objc-class-ref in AppDelegate.o[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]******[/SIZE]

Hi,

That’s right. Muse.framework doesn’t support x86 and x64 architectures currently. And it’s not possible to use it with simulator. You need to compile it and run it on real device.
We are planning to release an update, which will support iphone simulator. It should be out in next few days.
But in any case using libmuse with simulator won’t be very helpful, because libmuse is a bluetooth library, and you can’t really do a lot without connecting it with the real headband. But it may be useful for App Publishing as Apple asks you to provide screenshots for all types of resolutions. And it’s not easy to do without using simulator.

Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you very much. It works well.

It looks like the iOS example is for iOS 7. But today, it is iOS 9.1, and everything is 64 bit.

Does Muse have a 64 bit software solution?

Hey guys, so looking at your error above it seems like you are using libmuse iOS 1.0. The current version on our website is 1.2, please download and re-install and this should support 64 bit.