Install sdk

We are going to develop the Your api, but we have some doubt please clarify…

In Get started page,
We told,

1. In IOS, Browse to libmuse/libmuse_x.y.z/ios/examples/MuseStatsIos where libmuse_x.y.z corresponds to the LibMuse version, e.g. libmuse_5.13.0 for LibMuse version 5.13.0.
  2. In Android, Click “Open an existing Android Studio project” or “File -> Open and navigate to libmuse_X.Y.Z/android/examples where libmuse_X.Y.Z corresponds to the LibMuse version, e.g. libmuse_5.13.0 for LibMuse version 5.13.0.

How can we get the sample files both ios and android. Please advice…

Thanks
Venka Tesh G

The example programs are included in the SDK download.

If you install the 5.13.0 iOS SDK to the default folder (/Users/your_username/libmuse_5.13.0) then the example will be located in /Users/your_username/libmuse_5.13.0/ios/examples/MuseStatsIos.

Similarly if the 5.13.0 Android SDK is installed to the same location, then the example will be located in /Users/your_username/libmuse_5.13.0/android/examples.

It looks like the iOS Getting Started page had listed the wrong path, but has been corrected now. Thanks.

Hope that helps.

Hai @cbillard,
I have successfully install the Libmuse and now i need to customize the example, so we need to know about some information.can u help me…

I have searched in google but i can’t get the exact use of .muse.
In this sample we use new_muse_file.muse file, can u explain what is the use of this file Please…?

.muse files are used to save the data from the headband so it can be played back at a later point in time. The .muse format is a binary format built from Google’s protocol buffer library (see http://developer.choosemuse.com/file-formats/muse).

LibMuse provides some classes to make working with these files easier. Use MuseFileWriter to save the data. Reading .muse files can be done with either MuseFileReader or ReaderMuse.

In the Android example, the incoming data from the headband is saved to a .muse file with MuseFileWriter. See playMuseFile for an example of how to read the data back. As it is written, running the example will not call playMuseFile, but you can modify the example to call it if you want.