Most important for all people who meditate

Many people who meditate are very interested in Muse but there is still no aplication for them:

-Visualiser The different waves (alpha, beta, …) after / during meditation seems minimal.

InteraXon must be aware of this problem in order to further disseminate its product

thank you

The SDK is too complicated for novices

Well I think understanding neurological processes which influence the brain waves are to complicated for novice.

好吧,我是一个中国的冥想教师,我购买MUSE也是为了在教学当中起到辅助作用,因为从脑波上更能直观的看到冥想的效果,但是对于MUSE每天3分钟的练习,时间有点短,希望muse可以开发出更加独立简单的程序,毕竟面对着电子产品,听着音乐,只能是最简单的冥想。要想深入,还需要些其他的东西。

[SIZE=14px]machine translation [/SIZE][SIZE=18px]Forgive[/SIZE][SIZE=18px] my poor English[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Well[/SIZE][SIZE=14px],[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] I’m a[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] Chinese[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] meditation[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] teacher[/SIZE][SIZE=14px],[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] I buy MUSE[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] also to[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] play a supporting role[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] in teaching[/SIZE][SIZE=14px],[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] because from the[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] EEG[/SIZE][SIZE=14px]is more intuitive to[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] see[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] the effect of meditation[/SIZE][SIZE=14px],[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] but for MUSE[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] 3 minutes of daily[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] exercise[/SIZE][SIZE=14px],[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] time is a bit short[/SIZE][SIZE=14px],[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] hope Muse[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] can develop a more[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] independent and[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] simple procedure[/SIZE][SIZE=14px],[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] after all[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] in the face of[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] electronic products[/SIZE][SIZE=14px],[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] listening to music[/SIZE][SIZE=14px],[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] only is the most[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] simple meditation[/SIZE][SIZE=14px].[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] In order to[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] further[/SIZE][SIZE=14px],[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] also need[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] other things[/SIZE][SIZE=14px].[/SIZE]