I’ve assumed I’m supposed to set up the DSP Settings in Muse-Lab to get access to these ‘events’, but I don’t know how.
Where can I find out how to set up detection for these events/channels listed in MuseIO 3.2.0 ?
What is Muse Elements and how can I figure out how to use it?
- [B]MuseIO 3.2.0[/B] [LIST]
- The first version of Muse Elements - our basic DSP package for developers: [LIST]
- Blink event
- Jaw Clench event
- Relative band powers for each channel: alpha, beta, gamma, theta, delta, and low frequencies
- FFT for each channel
- Proper fit indicator for each channel
- Data quality indicator for each channel