Product: LibmuseUnityIos & Muse.Framework
Description: I want to make an iOS app with both Google VR and Muse.
Expected behaviour: Build a project with both SDKS, and have an app where you can use a Muse headset with Google VR at the same time. Cool, yeah?
Actual behaviour: Both Google VR and Muse SDKs work fine for me independently, and on Android they work together, but on iOS the project will build in Unity, build in Xcode, and then fail as soon as it starts running.
Steps to reproduce:
Combined Google VR Unity example project (Version: v1.130.1), and the Muse for Unity iOS example project:
- Take the example Google VR scene “HelloVR”, and add the Muse “Sample App” script to the scene.
- Remove the Google VR android instant preview object from the scene, since that only works for android.
- The plugins folder has all the Muse for Unity iOS files in it, just like the Muse for Unity iOS example project has.
- Build for iOS.
- In the resulting Xcode project, add external accessory framework, and core bluetooth framework.
- Build to an iPhone/iPad. It builds and installs. It crashes as soon as it starts running.
Mind, I created this example just to reproduce the error. The error occurs in the exact same way in my real project, which has a lot more going on of course.
I include a screenshot of the error