MuseLab won't work. "Can't find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver". Help please

When I start the MuseLab software I get the message
"Can’t find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver".
I looked a bit online and somewhere it said this is a message of issues with graphics card. My windows said that he had the latest ones, but anyway I downloaded them and installed them. Nothing.
Not a clue about how to fix this.

I am having the same issue. I reinstalled windows 10 and I got the same issue. Graphics card is updated as well. Any guidance?

Same issue here, reported it a couple of weeks ago. No reply from Interaxion in the forum… even if their support line had guided me to direct the question to the forum as they were not able to support me further.
As I have a MS Surface Pro 4, I also asked support from Microsoft. Installing a non-supported basic graphics driver did not help, it also caused so many other issues that I needed to quickly go back to the driver from Intel.
So at least I am myself stuck between 3 companies, Interaxion, Microsoft and Intel, no-one seems to care that much about their customers. As this is an Interaxion product, I see that they should step forward and at least show they are interested

Hello !
I have the same problem and found the solution. It is very sample.
Just press the “Enter” for closing all messages.
Otherwise replace the MuseLib with Muse Direct.