Neurofeedback and branding

I work for a global branding consultancy by day (and enjoy meditating with Muse by night)…

I speak at a lot of marketing conferences to some of the biggest brands in the world. Generally I speak about best practice approach to branding and how customers experience brands.

I have come up with a bit of a crazy idea. I would love to give a talk on Brand experiences using biofeedback such as EEG, GSR (and any other suggested bio feedback) to show the way customers respond to different experiences.

For example, how does booking a flight or making an insurance claim affect our stress/concentration? vs how calming and rewarding is something like buying something with a single click on amazon?

I have a couple of questions:

1. Does anyone think it would be possible to do live demonstration of this at conferences using muse in real time?
  2. Would anyone have any idea how EEG readings might relate to Brand experiences?
  3. Would anyone be interested in collaborating on this? Would be particularly interesting to work with anyone who knows about Neuroscience or neuro correlates!

Cheers,
M

That sounds more like a topic for a phd thesis than a casual presentation :slight_smile: It’s difficult enough getting useful data for one single tightly constrained task, much less something as complex as you describe. For now, here is some relevant literature -

Might want to check out Emotiv website they seem to be oriented toward Neuroscience. Muse is more for meditating

We have some experience is collecting
data under circumstances similar to the type you describe. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me at strick@neurosync.science