New android update no longer see my headset!

I’ve used the new updated app very happily for a few days then it just stop seeing my headset. This is what I’ve written to support:

After using the new android update quite happily for a few days the app refuses to see the headset.

1. Tried restart android devices.
  2. Tried rebooting headset by holding the power button for 15 seconds.
  3. Tried unpairing and repairing the android devices and the headset. My tablet and phone can see the Muse but the Muse doesn’t see my tablet or phone.
  4. The Apple ipod is still working with the Muse.

What I’ve forgotten to tell him is that I’ve even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If he comes back with any useful remedy I will let you guys know.

I have similar issue to pair the device through Bluetooth on my Android phone . Usually, my issue happens when I click the button “start session”. Already paired device suddenly is unpaired after clicking the “start session”. I never had this issue for the older app.

I have similar issue to pair the device through Bluetooth on my android phone when I need to transfer music via bluetooth. Usually, my issue happens when I click the button “start session”. Already paired device suddenly is unpaired after clicking the “start session”. I never had this issue for the older app.

What the phone and android version? it works fine on my phone.