Non-inferiority, sham trail protocol using Muse. (Help with master thesis)

Hey Muse community.

My name is Simon and I’m currently writing my master thesis in psychology at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark. In my thesis I’m making a literature review on EEG and mindfulness in order to write a research protocol for an clinical trial using the Muse device. In the process of this I have some question, and I was hoping some of you might be able to help me out. It’s a bit all over the place at the moment, so I’ll just shot, and hope for answers or a pointing in a direction  Thank you!

1. Is there somewhere where I can find all the technical specifications for the Muse 2? The official website is a bit confusing.

2. Traditional neurofeedback is applied and analyzed in different ways: slow cortical potentials, the low energy neurofeedback system, hemoencephalography, live Z-score, etc. How would you categorize the neurofeedback done with Muse? For example, the study done by Bhyaee et al. (2016) (link on the research site at choosemuse.com)

3. Following Cannon (2015): “Editorial Perspective: Defining Neurofeedback and its functional processes” would you say that what Muse does is considered 1) neurofeedback of the operant conditioning type, 2) undifferentiated neurofeedback, or 3) neurofeedback of the entertainment type?

4. How do you gain access to the Muse Research Tool Kit on the official website? (https://choosemuse.com/muse-research/) And is possible for master students?

5. Where should the Muse reseach code (RRID:SCR_014418) ideally be placed in one’s article/thesis?

6. Have any one in here thought about doing a clinical trial comparing a Muse intervention (something like Bhyaee et al. (2016) with a sham muse condition (giving fake or mock feedback)?

I apologize if these questions are not understandable or just a bit confusing. I’m still rather new in the whole Muse/contemplative neuroscience lingo and way of thinking 

All the best,
Simon…