OSC Channels that match the Muse Monitor app

In the Muse Monitor iPad app I can see a graph of lines that nice and stable. When I look at the OSC data everything is noisy and doesnt seem to actionable. But then again there are dozens of channels available from OSC, so maybe I am just looking at the wrong one. Which channels should I look at to recreate the Monitor app? Is the monitor app doing any post processing of the data before it renders it out?

Each of the graph screens in Muse Monitor shows you a different set of data. The OSC stream contains everything. If you look at the OSC path it will let you know which set each data point belongs to.

Yes, but there are many many channels available and of the ones I tried that dont seem to react the same as the iPad app. I am hoping someone knows the 1 to 1 mapping of what I see in the app to the channel name in the OSC

Well, I wrote Muse Monitor, so ask away. :wink:
The OSC Path tells you what is for what.

/muse/eeg - RAW EEG
/muse/elements/delta_absolute - Delta Absolute
/muse/elements/theta_absolute - Theta Absolute
/muse/elements/alpha_absolute - Alpha Absolute
/muse/elements/beta_absolute - Beta Absolute
/muse/elements/gamma_absolute - Gamma Absolute
/muse/elements/horseshoe - Horseshoe (good/bad fit etc).
/muse/batt - Battery info
/muse/gyro - Gyroscope
/muse/acc - Accelerometer

Awesome. Thanks, man.

So the red Delta wave that you see in Muse Monitor is literally just graphing /muse/elements/delta_absolute and doesnt do any processing (smoothing, filtering, etc)?

Correct. By default it’s just showing the average of the four sensors.

In settings you can make it show each individual sensor if you want, but the graph will get crowded very quickly if you have all the waves turned on.

Cool. Thanks for all the info, man. I appreciate it.