Hi, I’m having a problem connecting to my headset from MuseStatsIos 1.2.1. app. I built the app in the Xcode, started the simulator for iPhone 5s and got this output: 2015-10-08 15:40:56.987 MuseStatsIos [10428:14967943] Error showing Muse picker: Error Domain=EABluetoothAccessoryPickerErrorDomain Code=3 “The operation couldn’t be completed. (EABluetoothAccessoryPickerErrorDomain error 3.)”
When I changed the target and tried to build it on my 5s phone I got the linker error:
linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
I am using OS X Yosemite 10.10.4. Prior to running a project I paired the headset, and connected to it, but it disconnected after 10sec on my Mac.
Let me know what can I do to solve those problems.