Unity 3D, Connecting muse and displaying data in Windows 10

musedeveloper

Hello,

I recently downloaded the Libmuse Unity Example App and followed the provided instructions on how to set up the scene in Unity and then how to build for Android.

My question is, will the data only be displayed in the Android build or is there a way to connect the muse through usb or bluetooth to my pc and read data on unity’s game window? if so how do I connect the muse to my PC. So far I have not been able to get any feedback that unity recognizes the muse when I connect through either usb or bluetooth.

Also even after getting a build to my phone and then enabling and pairing the muse, there was zero feedback when pressing any of the buttons on the app (Connect, refresh, disconnect). Also the following error shows up in the Unity console:

Exception: JNI: Init’d AndroidJavaClass with null ptr!
UnityEngine.AndroidJavaClass…ctor (IntPtr jclass) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:622)
UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.get_JavaLangClass () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:600)
UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.FindClass (System.String name) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:591)
UnityEngine.AndroidJavaClass._AndroidJavaClass (System.String className) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/AndroidJavaImpl.cs:611)
UnityEngine.AndroidJavaClass…ctor (System.String className) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/AndroidJavaBindings.gen.cs:92)
LibmuseBridgeAndroid…ctor () (at Assets/Assets/LibmuseBridgeAndroid.cs:12)
SampleApp.Start () (at Assets/Assets/SampleApp.cs:66)

Any help would be appreciated.

Libmuse App 6.0.3
Unity 2017.2
Windows 10 (Alienware Aurora R6)
Android 6.0.1 (Samsung Galaxy Note 4)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.