When will Muse ship?

I preordered a Muse late last year. I was under the impression they would ship by May, but I have not heard anything as of yet, and it’s not here. Any word?

Hi to_the-sun,

We have already started shipping. Indiegogo supporters are the first to be receiving their Muses. They were the earliest orders in the system. Our fulfillment prioritization is from earliest orders to most recent orders.
Based on how the orders were placed, people will be receiving their Muses within 3-6 weeks depending on their location. You will receive a tracking number when your order has shipped.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

You can contact us directly at community@interaxon.ca

Many thanks,

Ivy

Hello!

I have a related question to the guys in this thread.
As a non indiegogo supporter: what is the planned delivery time if order muse/sdk today? Price for muse/sdk is?
By my question above, am I in the wrong place/site of interaxon, if so, where to go?

Nice product and very interesting. Especially when consider my epilepsy and the possibilities of monitor brainwave reactions.

Regards

/Tobias

Hi Tobias,

We have already started shipping. Indiegogo supporters are the first to be receiving their Muses. They were the earliest orders in the system. Our fulfilment prioritization is from earliest orders to most recent orders.
We have recently had a slight delay to our pre-order fulfilment but we are working hard to get Muse to people as soon as possible.

We have launched our new site choosemuse.com where you can find more information about Muse and also to download the SDK. You can order directly from the site and your total price will vary depending on your shipping location. Muse retails for $299 USD.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at community@interaxon.ca or if you have technical questions please post them on the forum for the team to get back to you directly.

Many thanks.

Ivy