Windows breakpoint

hello, I am trying to get data from my muse to my PC. I can successfully pair my device with my computer. I run the getdata virtual studio example , my device is displayed. I press connect and the program break here :

if (_M_exceptionObserved == 0)
{
// If you are trapped here, it means an exception thrown in task chain didn’t get handled.
// Please add task-based continuation to handle all exceptions coming from tasks.
// this->_M_stackTrace keeps the creation callstack of the task generates this exception.
_REPORT_PPLTASK_UNOBSERVED_EXCEPTION();
}

What should I do?
thank you

Are you able to continue running the program or does it exit?

By default, Visual Studio will break when an exception is thrown but as long as the exception is caught execution can continue. There are a few edge cases when the LibMuse library will throw an exception, but they should be caught by the library.

You may also want to change the exceptions that will cause Visual Studio to break program execution. You can adjust these in the Debug menu under Debug->Windows->Exception Settings.

I removed all the brek when thrown exeptions in VS. It still crash and prompt :

Unhandled exception at 0x00007FFE05BAB1C9 (twinapi.appcore.dll) in GettingData.exe: 0xC000027B: An application-internal exception has occurred (parameters: 0x000000754D6FCD90, 0x0000000000000001).

Hello actually i just discovered that even when the muse is off the name still appear in the drop down list ( because windows remember it as a paired device) . So i tried to unpair et restart the pairing and run the program right after and it worked!

Glad to hear that you got it working.